Apply for a Fixed Deposit Account onlineApply here
Grow your savings with regular savings account.
FDs can be opened with a minimum amount of Rs. 1000
Insured under DICGC
The amount invested is insured to the extent of Rs. 5L
Flexible interest payout
Flexible interest payout on monthly/quarterly/half yearly or on maturity
- FDs can be opened for a minimum period 15 days.
- Interest on FDs is paid out as per the customer choice i.e., monthly, quarterly, ½ yrly or on Maturity.
- NO pre-closure penalty is applied if the customer is reinvesting in different schemes in the bank.
- FD are instruments with fixed returns with less risk compared to mutual fund, gold etc
- Senior Citizen gets an additional benefit of 0.5% interest over the rate offered to regular citizens.
- Fund transfers: Use NEFT or RTGS to transfer funds anywhere in India with minimal charge